Inverter – Ducted AC
- Type: Reverse Cycle (heating & cooling)
- Sizes: 5.0kW, 5.8kW, 7.1kW, 10.0kW
- The Daikin slim-line ducted air conditioner is specifically designed for use in homes with limited ceiling space. Alternatively, the slim-line ducted air conditioner can even be installed under the floor if ceiling installation is impossible. This model comes with a range of high quality features to make cooling and heating your home or business easier than ever including automatic airflow adjustments, a built in condensate pump and R22 retrofit capabilities.
- Slim-Line Indoor Unit
- R22 Retrofit Capability
- Flexible Return Air
- Design Flexibility
- Automatic Airflow Adjustment
- Built-in Condensate Pump
- If you’re looking for a compact ducted air conditioning system that perfectly balances energy efficiency and cooling power, the slim-line ducted air conditioner could be the solution. Call Advanced Climate Solutions today on 0403 254 272 for quality Daikin air conditioner installations Redlands and Brisbane Southside wide.
- Note: All products listed on our website are subject to availability. Features are subject to change, please consult the technician upon purchase. For more information call 0403 254 272 or fill out our contact form.
Nav Ease Controller
- Backlit Display
- Home Leave Function
- Temperature Limit
- Weekly Schedule Timer
- Quick Cool/Heat Mode
- Off Timer
For All Your Air Conditioning Needs
Get A Free Split System or Ducted Air Conditioning Quote Call ACS Today
- System: Reverse Cycle
- Capacities: 5.0kW, 5.8kW, 7.1kW, 10.0kW
- Indoor Type: Ducted
- Power Supply: 1 Phase, 220-240, 50Hz or 3 Phase, 380-415v, 50Hz
- Refrigerant: R410A
A ducted air conditioning system will ensure that every area of your home can be kept at a comfortable temperature, winter and summer long. Call Advanced Climate Solutions on 0403 254 272 for all of your air conditioning needs, from installations and replacements to servicing, maintenance, and even emergency breakdowns.
[gravityform id=”1″ title=”true” description=”true”]